Wednesday, May 9, 2007

There is hope!






I've been wondering for a long time how others are able to make beautiful plates, bottles etc. from canes without getting it all messed up (like I do!). So last night I tried another sugar "shaker" glass thingy. I used a square cane I made a while back and thought it might be easier using a square cane. I wasn't very happy with the result though, everything kinda messed up like usual.


After finishing it I went to check out www.glassattic.com to see if they might have some information on how to do this properly and found some interesting things. So I tried again and made a smaller salt-shaker out of a flower cane I made on Monday.
By no means is it what I would call "Perfect" but it's getting closer...hahaha. I really really like this and wont give up just yet! I'm exited to try some more!



No comments: