Saturday, May 26, 2007

...a Necklace


I haven't made a Necklace in a very long time. I was a bit fed up with my whole polymer clay journey last night and this morning and I felt like giving up really. But when I got home after work I decided to give making a Necklace out of my newst Pendant a try. I'm pretty happy with the result. Not sure though where I am going with my polymer clay though. It's also very warm at the moment which makes it hard to work properly....so....we'll see what will happen in the upcoming week, if I feel like continuing.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your necklace is stunning and the colours are fantastic!!!! Nice work :)

red.daisy said...

Hello there! Thank you so much for your kind words! It is always great to get feedback!

lyndy said...

I love your work - such lucious colors - don't stop - more, more!!!

red.daisy said...

Thank you very much dear lyndy! That makes me very happy that you like my work!