Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My first order! Hurrayyy...

I received a phone call from a woman today who bought a few beads and things from me this week asking me if I had any beads without varnish. I said: "well, not on sale, but I can make you some!" And so we got talking and she asked me if I wouldn't be able to make her some black and red flower beads and I beamed! "Sure!!!" I can do pretty much anything, hahaha...




I'm so excited. I'm so excited that I messed up a big chunk of red and black in a hurry to get to work (even though she said I shouldn't hurry)!! I wanted to blend some colour and screwed it up completly. So much for patience! I'll have to go buy more red clay on Friday, no big deal. Yeah, this is great news for me and makes me very happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I remember when I used to sell on ebay, how exciting that first order is...

red.daisy said...

Yeah, it's exiting! I've sold a couple of things already but this is the first time someone actually called me to make something just for them! :-)