Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Energy

I've been working so much latley that I didn't really have the energy to create anything new. I only worked on my order and on some beads waiting to be sanded and varnished to be put up for sale. Nothing new though. I didn't mind because I just didn't have the energy to start a new project anyway let alone ideas! This morning I woke up with a great desire to start something new, something totally new, something I haven't done before. I'd also like to get bigger, not in the sense of selling more or being famous (smile) but rather making bigger beads. Up till now they're usually 1-1.5cm. I'd also like to create more Necklaces as well. I haven't done this in a while really. So do look forward to new things! I do hope my tips and tricks for claying in hot weather works (the clay is almost melting in my hands) and that I have more time and energy to sit at my clay table to create!


No comments: