Sunday, June 17, 2007

Healing




Not much has been happening since I wrote last. I've been working a lot or have been trying to rest my aching wrists. I did create some beads on Thursday evening but nothing special, I only wanted to use my canes that I've been creating as to sell more beads and not be forgotten. I'm still longing to create newer and bigger things but just haven't had the energy nor the inspiration.


I will probably do the fleamarket thing but it will take a lot of work and organisation, I think. Not sure when I'll do this, perhaps when the kids are on holiday at the beginning of august and then I can dedicate all my free time to clay.


So no, I'm not giving up claying but just resting a bit. Need to get my wrists healed and my energy back and then........... :-)

No comments: