Sunday, August 26, 2007

What a chaos

I have so many ideas at the moment, I could sit at my work table non-stop and just work and work and do nothing else! Today I wanted to just try something out (I can't find peace until I figured out how to do something) but one thing led to another and I ended up making over 40 new beads! Wow...

When I glance at my Computertable that I am sitting at right now I could run away screaming! I have such a chaos on my table with packed up beads, Cds, Post it notes, orders waiting to go out, business cards, stickers, etc etc. It's clean but chaotic! And on my other table beside my work table I have another chaos with Ikea-boxes with beads and Pendants I haven't sold, glassbeads, wires, scissors etc. Sure I know where everything is but still, what a sight! *grinning* So it's my goal this week to clean both tables up and get some kind of system in the whole mess. And besides all of that: to keep creating and putting my ideas into Fimo....

2 comments:

http://teejuice.com/fo said...

Your beads are so beautiful and unique
I bet they would look gorgeous on a necklace
Are they all handmade?

red.daisy said...

Hi, thank you for the compliment. Yes, all of them are handmade! :-)