Thursday, July 26, 2007

I don't know why this happened!


Remember my first three pendants I made with the Liquid Fimo and the Goldfoil? I was really exited about this technique but never got around to making more....I'm glad!!
Have a look at the Pendants now! The Goldfoil has lost colour under the liquid fimo. I have no idea why. At first I thought it might be the sun that could have had an affect but I never really had them directly in the sun! The third pendant hasn't gotten as bad yet but it's changing as well. I can't sell these now, they look horrible! At least now I know not to use this technique and try out something new. I never thought something could happen like this! Using the goldfoil on Fimo and only using varnish over it hasn't changed colour at all though so I can still use goldfoil in the future.

No comments: