Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm still creating


I haven't blogged in a while! I've been so busy with work, now that I am working more and also with keeping up with my business in my parts of the world. The business is going good but I have to stay on the ball and keep it going. So when I can, I create new things and make new beads. I have set my self new goals to create a certain amount of beads each week and put them up for sale on Sunday nights. Now I am not so sure if this is such a good idea yet but I'm willing to try and see how it goes. My first batch that I put up last night has already sold out though and now I'm not sure if I should create more each week, hehehehe! I love it!


Right now I'm really into butterflies. They are such beautiful creatures! I have never really noticed all the wonderful colours they carry until I started studying some photo's for canes. Wow!


The first Butterfly cane is a Monarch. The colours came out pretty nice but I'm not so happy with the whole of it. On Saturday I tried to copy a blue butterfly I have on a photo but it didn't look anything like it in the end! Still happy with it though!


Ah, I love creating...

No comments: